I'm in desperate need of a new bag. I alternate between a couple, depending on what I'm doing that day, but the main bag I use during my free days is starting to fall apart. Not good!
I most definitely describe myself as a shoe girl rather than a bag girl. I tend to use the same couple of bags and like the fact that I can just grab it and go without worrying about moving all my stuff from one to another. Far too much hassle for me and lets face it, I'd probably forget something!
Anyway like I said, my current bag is falling apart. The shoulder strap is starting to wear around the area that it's attached to the bag and I'm starting to worry that it is just going to fall apart whilst I'm out and about!
So today I went for a lovely trip to the Trafford Centre. I was meant to be window shopping as I'm trying to cut down on my spending but of course I came home with a new top! I also saw so many lovely bags but unfortunately I just cannot justify the price of them at the moment! However, I will be purchasing one of these lovelies once next terms loan is in my bank!
1. Accessorize Bag - £35 - I absolutely fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it. It was the perfect size with a huge middle compartment! I also love the fact that it has a removable cross body strap and well as shoulder straps. I love the tan colour but it is available in black (which looks so lovely) and chocolate brown.
2. Accessorize Bag - £35 - Another lovely bag that can be used as both a shoulder bag and cross body bag. It's slightly bigger than I want but I love the design!
3. Miss Selfridge Bag - £39 - This bag is actually described as a faux ostrich bag which I thought was odd, although in the shop my boyfriend told me he didn't like it because it looked like a plucked chicken, haha! I actually really like the design. I think it's a bit usual but not too 'out there'. I really like tan bags at the moment and love the design and size of this one.
4. Miss Selfridge Bag - £39 - I absolutely adore bowler bags. I like bags with plenty of room for all my stuff and this one is just perfect!
5. Topshop Bag - £40 - I love the design on the outside of this bag! It was slightly bigger than the other bags I'd been looking at and also every so slightly more expensive. It also has the removable cross body strap which I like too!
What's on your current wishlist?